About the business and the role
Few and Far, an inspiring and unique homewares and furniture store is looking for a friendly, motivated and passionate Store Manager to lead our team!
- Do you have a passion for great customer service and visual merchandising?
- Are you a highly organised person who can think on their feet in a busy retail environment?
- Do you have a sharp eye for detail and at least 3 years experience in a similar role?
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for passion, a strong sales track record and ability to lead our customer focused team. Dedication to achieve success through motivating, supporting and inspiring your team to meet their full potential is key.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers' pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Available to work weekends
- 3+ years experience as a hands-on Store Manager in a fast paced/ high volume retail environment
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Focus on people, performance, training and development of a small size team.
- The ability to coach and problem solve
- Personal drive and self-motivation in achieving store sales budgets and KPI's
- Outstanding communication & leadership skills.
- Experience working with visual merchandising plans.
Job benefits and perks
- Opportunity to work in a beautiful and highly complimented store environment
- Generous employee discounts
- Opportunity to work with an amazing range of unique and one-of-a-kind pieces
To secure a role with us you'd need to have a strong work ethic, be passionate about our product, and have an excellent eye for detail.
Few and Far is a fast paced, constantly changing business that focuses on your talents and challenges you to perform at your best. As a team, we are bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to delight our customers.
We look for people who can hit the ground running, devour new challenges, and generate innovative ideas with passion and enthusiasm!