Is there anything better than wrapping your hands around a warm mug on a cold morning, and breathing in the cinnamon-y goodness as it warms you from the inside out?
It is hard to get that morning me-time, but it’s essential in starting your day off the right way.
So, I’ve got a great chai recipe suggestion that you’ll want to get up that extra 5 minutes early for.
• Chai addict (available in store)
• Powdered ginger
• Powdered cloves
• Powdered cinnamon
• Dried oranges (optional)
• Milk (I used oat milk)
• Warm-up 30ml of chai addict on the stove
• Add a pinch of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and a dried orange
• Pour into one of our Senseo mugs
• Froth your milk
• Add frothed milk to the mug
• Stir through honey
• Enjoy your morning bliss