Few and Far, an inspiring and unique homewares and furniture store in Bowral is looking for an experienced, passionate, hands on, customer focused retail leader to join our team!
As the Assistant Manager, you will drive and motivate the team to maximise sales, support the Store Manager in all aspects of daily store operations as well as providing an exceptional in-store experience for our valued customers.
- Do you have a passion for great customer service and visual merchandising?
- Are you a highly organised person who can think on their feet in a busy retail environment?
- Do you have a sharp eye for detail and have experience in a similar role?
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for passion, a strong sales track record and ability to lead our customer focused team. Dedication to achieve success through motivating, supporting and inspiring your team to meet their full potential is key.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate;
- Retail managerial or supervisory experience in a fast paced retail/homewares or fashion environment.
- A passion for the retail industry, customer service and interiors!
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- A proven and willing hands on team leader, who leads by example in all aspects.
- High volume stock management experience.
- Strong experience in managing budgets and working with KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to learn and to develop new skills.
- Proven ability to manage the performance and development of a team.
- Ability to build strong relationships with all team members.
- Solid understanding of visual merchandising and visual merchandising plans.
- The ability to work a 5 day roster (including a Saturday or Sunday) and the flexibility to work some late evenings and public holidays when required (essential).
In return we will offer you;
- A long-term career with opportunities for advancement.
- Team based sales incentives - be rewarded for your Team's Sales success!
- An inspiring and supportive work environment.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company.
- Generous staff discounts.
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful and highly complimented store environment.
This is your opportunity to put your excellent retail management skills to great use in this fast growing, inspiring and innovative brand.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org