The Administration & Sales Assistant is responsible for coordinating all activities required to process online order administration; branch transfers, furniture freight quotes & payments, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service. The Administration & Sales Assistant will operate efficiently and effectively in alignment with Few and Far/Indigo Love established policies, procedures and workplace practices.
This includes but is not limited to managing all key working relationships both internal and external. The Administration & Sales Assistant is expected to be exceptionally organised, possess a high level of efficiency, time-management finesse and exhibit excellent communication skills.
Key Working Relationships
- Reports directly to our two Wholesale/Trade Managers and the Owners of the business.
- Collaborates with all levels of key stakeholders including; Retail Manager, Wholesale Managers, 3rd Party Carriers, Retail Store Customer Service Personnel, Warehouse Coordinator, Picking & Dispatch Coordinator, Transport Coordinator, Purchasing Coordinator, Retail Stock Replenishment Manager, Accounts Manager.
Dispatch Error Reporting; Ensuring all relevant information required by the ‘Dispatch Error Report’ is reported, kept up to date and enacted.
Customer Service Error Reporting; Advising the business of issues relatable to the delivery of products including but not limited to: Incorrect or missed charges, Miss Directs, incorrect and non compliant delivery / customer information.
Customer Relationship Management; Including but not limited to; Constant improvement of customer service efficiency and effectiveness, Enquiry assistance, Customer requests, Customer issues.
Wholesale & Trade Account Applications; Including but not limited to; Account enquiries, Applicant vetting, Applicant approval and disapproval.
Processing Online Orders; Including confirming stock availability, Checking correct customer information, Checking freight quoting requirements, Creating credit notes, Organising replacements for broken/faulty stock, Customer Payments & Order fulfillment.
Branch Transfers; Raising Transfers, Monitoring Transfer completion.
Online Enquiries; Including but not limited to responsiveness through various channels including emails and telephone enquiries.
Operational Standards; Maintains WMS & Online platforms by maintaining workplace standards, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Google Drive; Intranet; Ensuring all folders in the Google Drive environment are maintained and kept orderly and available to all stakeholders.
Process Analysis; Constant analysing of all processes relating to SOP-OP-006 Online Retail in order to identify and address any inefficiencies and improvements that can be made.
Out of Scope
Situations may be required as per agreed upon and as deemed reasonably required to support and or work in other departments or places of work. This may include but is not limited to; assisting with administration support for the owners of the business and general errands.
Daily Schedule Expectations
- Emails/online enquiries; Check and respond accordingly.
- Processing online orders, including branch transfers required to complete & dispatch orders.
- Advising the Transport Department of Freight Quotes.
- Maintaining the Cin7 Sales order stages; Backorders / Awaiting Payment / Awaiting Transfer / Release to Pick (couriers/delivery ) to ensure all are up to date / actioned
Submit your resume below to apply