Few and Far is a furniture and homewares brand with head office based in Huskisson on the beautiful South Coast of NSW. We specialise in sourcing one-of-a-kind pieces from around the globe to create soulful and timeless interiors, and stores that inspire our customers to reflect their personality and experiences through their home.
We are passionate and excited about what we do and are looking for someone to share our love for unique pieces and the stories they tell and to share this appreciation with our customers, providing them with a high level of customer service.
Customer Service Management:
- Manages all customer enquiries across our 2 online stores (retail and wholesale) including; calls, emails, Live Chat, social media enquiries (i.e. Instagram) - including managing outsourced customer specialists
- Support hands-on management of day-to-day orders (managing outsourced ECommerce support), with a focus on complex orders
- Manage special order requests from influencers and friends/family and business associates of company Directors
- Implementing improvements and changes in order processing for efficiency and scale
- Investigating and resolving issues related to order processing, shipping and handling
- Collaborating with the logistics function to ensure order fulfilment through various channels meets the agreed service levels
- Developing and reporting on required KPIs/metrics that track customer service performance
- Ensuring that the relevant processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented, maintained and are effective
Online Store Manager:
Maintain and update all facets of eCommerce content including, but limited to, products, imagery, FAQs, promotions, banners across two websites (www.fewandfar.com.au, www.indigolove.com.au ) - including managing outsourced ecommerce support
- Assist with the development and execution of the online SEO strategy to drive organic website traffic and growth.
- Monitor sites for operational issues and troubleshoot with eCommerce Manager and outsourced specialists to fix them.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales via content and online customer experience, working closely with our Marketing team and Ecommerce Manager
- Assisting in creating and documenting new processes and workflows to streamline processes
- Efficient management and optimisation of our Shopify store across product and sale launches, website content and visual merchandising to increase conversion rate and AOV through testing and data-led insights.
- Maintain product ranges online
- Deliver key insights from our online platforms to the wider business to assist the various departments in regards to buying behaviour, consumer feedback as well as market trends.
- Monitor website stock, keep out of stock and shipping notifications current
- Participate in monthly stocktake, updating inventory via Cin7 and Shopify to ensure 100% accurate product availability across all online stores
- Maintain a library of digital resources including images, videos etc. to be uploaded to our various platforms when necessary.
- Load, manage and review online merchandise presentation to ensure the categorisation, imagery, copy, pricing, site placement and promotional messages are accurate and meet brand standards
- Support cross-channel promotions and campaigns with correct set-up and website content
- Formulate UI/UX design improvements and lead implementation with Ecommerce Manager
- End to end campaign management, effectively working with all necessary specialty teams and programs.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on the experience of the applicant.
If you think you’d enjoy working part of a small team of creative and driven individuals, then you might be the perfect fit as part of the growing Few and Far team!
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form below.